06 Tactical Team - Special Ops




SIR YES SIR!
The tactical team is engaged! 3D Mailbox is under attack.
We're ready to fire on your command.

In my life of serving in the tactical forces under the commandment of the great general L.Kelly. Along with my comrades, Marco and Sierra we fought battles against the clients at Miami beach and LAX (the audience). 


Sierra was our extraordinary linguist; expert understanding the enemy team, wording, researching. Marco was on logistics and I was there to map it out, bring it all together, although we all shared such roles. Together we made a stellar team. This was our setup, down in the bunker; we would take turns on night watch. I cant remember the last time we were able to sleep or take a nap, it was constant preparation for the next strike. On Tuesdays and Thursdays we would come out for some light, oh how piercing was that light.




Working with a team was rewarding and easier than being a lone man standing, we're representing a nation, wheres the patriotism? It definitely depends who your partners to be successful. I am glad I got to serve with the people that I did, I have no complaints, wouldnt change a thing, even group size. On certain eery quiet days in the John (miur) Forrest, we would hear the songs of the New American gig posters, and visit the local towns celebrating Festival of the Arts but thats a story for another time.


Things weren't always just sunshine. The Army is tough, it breaks you to the core, climbing up the ranks takes years and years of courage. You do your best, sometimes you just end up shooting 35 rounds into the air, missing your target. Theres no such thing as half credit. Just serve diligently and honorably. 

It was a great fight, but I am glad we can soon put it at rest.





Comments